Engineering Services of Vermont provides engineering and design services in the disciplines of mechanical and electrical building systems. We are experts in HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, lighting, power distribution, communication and alarm systems. We have the capabilities to provide complete engineering, design and support services for any size project from concepts through construction. Our most commonly utilized services include:
• Site Investigations and Special Testing to determine existing conditions and equipment
• Investigate problems with existing MEP systems
• Studies and Reports for system alternatives, life cycle costs, code compliance, alternative energy systems, etc.
• Energy Audits
• Feasibility studies for buildings.
• Energy Conservation Reports.
• Conceptual Design: Define the Basis of Design, Define Code Issues, Conceptual system load estimating Conceptual level estimating, Develop Concept Drawings
• Preliminary Design: Finalize basis of Design, Develop Preliminary System Loads, Develop Preliminary Design Layout, Develop Preliminary Level Estimates
• Final Design: Final Design to prepare complete Construction Documents for the mechanical and electrical systems, Develop Project Specifications, Finalize estimates of the probable construction costs of the mechanical and electrical systems.
• Relative to the mechanical and electrical systems including ACT 250, energy conservation, equipment efficiency, underground fuel tanks, exterior lighting and utilities’ ability to serve the proposed project.
• Preparation of Addenda, review of bids, review of Bidders’ qualifications and recommendations for award of the Contract.
• Field Inspection Services
• Full Commissioning Services
• Preparation of Change Orders or Field Orders
• Review of Change Proposals
• Review of Payment Requests
• Punch lists, final inspection and assistance during project close-out.
• Building modeling
• Commissioning Services
• LEED submissions
In addition to our ability to provide consulting services for mechanical and electrical systems, Engineering Services of Vermont has developed working relationships with many Architectural and Engineering Professionals of all disciplines. This allows our firm the capability to provide complete Architectural and engineering services for any size project and to customize a team to suit the requirements of any project or the special needs of any client.